Monday, November 15, 2010


Hi Everyone,

My name is Stella and I'm the official greeter at the Twisted Sisters' Designs studio and gallery. As you may be able to decern, I exhibit many of the beautiful creations the Sisters' have made. All by myself, I display a variety of pieces--a beautiful charmeuse painted silk scarf, a Precious Metal Clay and blue dichroic glass pendant, a crocheted necklace made from seed beads, another seed bead necklace decorated with a variety of glass beads, a wire crocheted necklace with pearls, and a fuzzy necklace with a lampwork focal bead (the scarf is hiding this necklace). I know I'm headless, but, nevertheless, I do my share showing off the wonderful Twisted Sisters' creations. Please come visit me at the gallery--I would love to meet you and I know you'll find what you need for the upcoming holidays. I'm at 48 S Robson, Suite 102. See you soon! Happy fashioning!

1 comment: